Recycled for Sight Program
Used eyeglasses collected by Lions are recycled at one of ten Lions Eyeglass Recycling Centers throughout the world. The used eyeglasses are cleaned, repaired and classified by prescription. The eyeglasses are then distributed to those in need by Lion volunteers and other organizations hosting optical missions in developing countries. Here is a link to a video about the journey your donated eyeglasses take (27 mins) https://tinyurl.com/LionsMIEyeglass .
Please donate your used eyeglasses, sunglasses and hearing aids at any of the following Rochester / Rochester Hills locations. No purchase is necessary.
- L'Optique, 6822 Rochester Rd
- Cedarbrook Sr. Living, 790 Letica Dr (Ask for a tour of the facility)
- Older Persons Commission, 650 Letica Dr
- Rochester Hills Public Library, Outreach Room, 500 Olde Towne Rd
- Normandy Optical, 137 S Livernois Rd
- Weisman Optometrists, 220 S Main St
- America's Best, 1328 S. Rochester Rd
- Accent Eye Care, 2514 S Rochester Rd
- Visionworks, 3026 S Rochester Rd
- Living Eyeglass World, 3135 S Rochester Rd